Sometimes The Best Plan Is To Make A New Plan
I understand your problem: Too much debt, not enough money. It’s a huge problem. I have spent more than 40 years dealing with clients’ financial issues and helping them to plan their best way forward, even when it seems like there are nothing but roadblocks ahead.
I am attorney Joel M. Cohen, and I know that some burdens can be managed, whereas others need to be set aside if you want to be able to improve your situation. There is no shame in taking stock of your finances and making hard decisions based on your real ability to get back on track. Start from where you are and get moving.
I understand your problem: Too much debt, not enough money.
It’s a huge problem.
These tough economic times have brought hard-working, honest folks to desperation over everyday finances. They face questions such as:
- “I’m underwater in my house, should I continue paying the mortgage?”
- “What do I do about the second mortgage or HELOC?”
- “What if I let the repo man take the vehicle? It’s been too tough to make the payments”.
- “Should I send my most annoying creditor a postdated check, to get him off my back?”
- “Is it OK to charge necessary purchases like groceries and gas?”
- “How about if I take a 401K loan? Or cash out my IRA to pay creditors?”
Get The Right Advice Today. Your First Consultation Is Free.
If you recognize any of these issues, I know that you probably have more financial problems lurking below the surface. Let’s work together to put my considerable legal experience to work for you and your family.
Although you may not know it yet, you may well qualify for:
- Debt workout: Not schemes advertised on radio and TV
- Wage garnishment defense: Getting your paycheck back
- Foreclosure defense: Live in your home while I work for you
- Mortgage cancellation: Lien strip junior mortgage: It’s gone!
- Fresh Start debt forgiveness: Chapter 7 bankruptcy
- Cancel IRS income tax debt: It can be done!
- Keep your property, lose your debt: The protection of Chapter 13
The Earlier You Take Action, The Better You Will Feel
You may just want to remain in denial, and think that these problems will somehow disappear without taking action. If you believe in luck, you can of course throw money at the lottery, or you may hope to receive an inheritance in your mailbox tomorrow. Perhaps the “Prize Patrol” will knock on your door with balloons and a huge check.
For those of you who are dreamers, the government may well come to your rescue with a bailout; your home might just sell tomorrow; a tax credit will provide just the right help in the nick of time; your unemployment will be extended for as long as you need it, and other government fairy tales will almost certainly come true.
If you, like me, are a person of faith, you can pray for financial good fortune. As you know, God answers prayers. Sometimes His answer is “yes”, sometimes “no”, and sometimes simply “wait”. If you are waiting, let’s talk now.
Solutions Don’t Find Themselves; Let’s Start Today With A Free Consultation
Don’t just simply wait for a solution to present itself. Let’s talk right now. I am on your side, and ready to help you resolve all the problems you are facing, with calm financial planning and a wealth of experience. Call 850-434-5524 or write to me here, and let’s get things sorted out for you and your family.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.